Requirements: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Overview: A LOVE LETTER TO RETRO GAMING FANS
Horizon Chase is a racing game inspired in the great hits of the 80’s and 90’s: Out Run, Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES), Rush, among others. Each curve and each lap in Horizon Chase recreates classic arcade gameplay and offers you unbound speed limits of fun. Full throttle on and enjoy!
• 16-BIT GRAPHICS REINVENTED
Horizon Chase brings back the graphic context of the 16-bit generation and creates a style that is inspired in the past without letting go of its contemporaneity. The apparent polygon and secondary color aesthetic accentuate the visual beauty of the game, resulting in a unique and harmonic atmosphere. You’ll feel the retro soul of the game on a completely modern body.
• A TOUR THROUGH THE WORLD’S HORIZONS
Horizon Chase is a race around the world. With each new cup you’ll pilot your car through extraordinary places, watching the sun setting, facing rain, snow, volcanic ashes and even severe sandstorms. Be it day or night each track takes place in beautiful postcards from across the world.
• BARRY LEITCH, SOUNDTRACK COMPOSER FROM LOTUS TC, TOP GEAR AND RUSH
Horizon Chase presents Barry Leitch, the musician behind the soundtracks of classic arcade racing games Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES) and Rush. As you play the game, you’ll be hypnotized by his charming tunes that compliment the graphical ecstasy of each horizon.
• 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GET HORIZON CHASE
– Classic Arcade Gameplay
– 16-Bit Graphics Reinvented
– Barry Leitch’s Soundtrack
– Compete Against Friends
– No In-App Purchase
– 16 Unlockable Cars
– Car Upgrading
– 8 Cups, 32 Cities, 73 Tracks
– Diverse Weather Changes
– 7 Input Methods (MFi Gamepad Compatibility)
What’s New :
– Improved enemy behavior and difficulty in Reykjavik 03 and some Greece races.
– Adjusted prop collisions in Sequoia National Park, Meteora and Santorini.
– Lowered the chance of speech bubbles appearing.
– Fixed Facebook photos not showing up.
– Race title now appears in the Results Screen, above leaderboards.
– Users can now disconnect from Facebook by going to the options menu.
Do not forget to give THANK YOU!