Requirements: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Overview: Procreate Pocket is a digital sketchbook made by the developers of the award-winning Procreate® for iPad®. Procreate Pocket allows you to sketch and illustrate concepts on the move, anywhere you find inspiration.
Powered by the same groundbreaking 64-bit Silica engine as its big brother, Procreate Pocket is designed to take every advantage of iPhone® hardware – especially the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Sketch anywhere you are, then AirDrop your work to your iPad to continue in Procreate.
Procreate Pocket becomes even more powerful with Apple Watch. Easily switch tools and colors, and quickly access powerful features like Undo, Redo, Layers and more, all from your wrist. By moving common tools to the Apple Watch, Procreate Pocket gains even more screen space, letting you paint more freely than ever before.
The list of technical features in Procreate Pocket includes:
• Beautiful drawing tools
– 12 specially made brushes for illustration and concept sketching
– Import any of thousands of custom Procreate brushes available online
– Always available precision brush sliders for rapid brush and opacity changing
• Studio-grade features
– Powered by the acclaimed 64-bit Silica painting engine
– Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus • 64-bit color for professional accuracy
– Never worry about making mistakes with 250 levels of undo
– Continuous auto-save so your work is always preserved
– 4K Cinema Canvas for the iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6 and 6 Plus
• Full layering system
– Dynamic layer caps offer as many layers as possible for your iPhone hardware
– Lock your layer transparency with a single swipe
– Create, merge, delete and adjust opacity of layers
– 18 layer Blend Modes for perfect compositing
• Redefined tools
– Move, distort & shear
– Non-uniform and uniform transformation
– ColourDrop - ColorDrop threshold
– Freehand selection tool
– Quick duplicate selection
• GPU accelerated filters
– Gaussian Blur
– Hue, Saturation, Brightness
• 1080p video recording
– Procreate records your every stroke without interruption or delay
• iOS 8 sharing features
– Share multiple file formats including .procreate, PSD, JPG and 24-bit PNG
– Share to iCloud Drive
– Share via AirDrop
– Print via AirPrint
What’s New :
iOS 9 is here! Have some fixes. You’ve earned them.
– Multiply blend mode and some Adjustments were very broken. They’re better now.
– Layers didn’t want to go where you put them, now they do what they’re told.
– Exporting a PSD file by email will now actually work.
– We also thought it would be great if the video recording setting actually enabled you to turn video recording on or off. Radical, we know.
– We fixed an issue where copying a selection while in Transform mode would copy the entire layer instead.
– Changing your background colour used to also change your selected colour. While this was inclusive and heartwarming, it wasn’t overly practical.
Do not forget to give THANK YOU!