Requirements: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Overview: Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding music and TV even when you leave the app. Check out trending sounds from all around the world, and get new content daily from your favourite Shazamed artists.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on iTunes
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Share your discoveries on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest
• Listen to your Shazams in Rdio, Beats Music, Spotify, Deezer or Google Play All Access (where available)
• Connect to Spotify / Rdio to play full tracks in Shazam and add your Shazams to Spotify / Rdio playlists
• Start an iTunes Radio station based on tracks you’ve Shazamed (where available)
• See song recommendations from others like you
Shazam in no time. Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch for the artist, song, and lyrics that unfold with the music.
• Find out what song is playing in seconds
• Follow along with the lyrics
• See your past Shazams at a Glance with a simple swipe up
• Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding tunes for you
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
See it, Shazam it. Unlock content, interactive experiences, special offers & more wherever you see the Shazam camera logo or a QR code. Tap the camera icon in the app to get started.
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Turn on Auto Shazam, and the app will continuously identify music and TV, while respecting your battery life and privacy
• Go to shazam.com to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Pulse has real-time top charts showing you what’s being Shazamed right now
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
What’s New :
With iOS 9 Apple have made big changes to search, meaning that you can now find Shazam songs and artists straight from your iPhone home screen. Simply swipe down from your home screen, search for your favorite song or artist and the result will launch you directly into the Shazam app. Discovering new music is THAT easy.
For those of you with a shiny new iPhone 6S or 6S Plus, you’ll be delighted to know that Shazam is already 3D Touch-enabled! Just press firmly on the Shazam app icon, and you’ll have a shortcut to start Shazaming immediately—so you can now name that tune in one less tap.
But wait, there’s more:
• We’ve improved our Bluetooth support for easier listening. If you play music while connected over Bluetooth and then Shazam it, we’ll name the song and then continue playback over Bluetooth.
• We fixed an issue affecting some Rdio and Spotify users who incorrectly received a message about changes to their subscription. Nobody likes that!
• Thank you for bringing an issue with VoiceOver to our attention! You should now be able to get access to the tab bar and news feed again. We’ve also updated some of the Accessibility labels to make navigation easier. To start Shazaming, use the two-finger Magic Tap, or navigate to the Shazam button on the tab bar.
Do not forget to give THANK YOU!