Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Overview: Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organising your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. It’s as easy to use as pen and paper, and once you start organising your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
– Simple gesture-based design that allows you to focus on your to-dos.
– Use separate lists to organize every aspect of your life.
– iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
– Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
– Personalize your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
– One universal download for iPhone, iPad and now Apple Watch!
– Syncs with Clear for Mac (available separately on the Mac App Store)
Since its launch in January 2012 Clear has won numerous awards and continues to receive critical acclaim. Here’s just some of the nice things that the press have written about Clear:
“Clear’s interface is elegant and clever…” — The New York Times
“Clear is quick, simple, intuitive, and perfect for busy people” — Gizmodo
“If you’re regularly turning to a simple to-do list app… Clear is definitely going to wow you.” — TechCrunch
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
Clear for iOS and Clear for Mac are not affiliated with or endorsed by CLEAR Wireless.
What’s New :
This important message is brought to you by the Department of Interesting, Accurate and Non-Generic Release notes!
Instead of boring you with “We’ll highlight features in the app as they launch”, we think it’s better to tell you what’s new. After all, you’re awesome enough to pick up a copy of Clear. So here’s what’s new in Clear 1.7.3:
• We’ve added support for the new Proactive features on iOS 9 – as you use Clear (and we think you should!) instead of describing the app’s contents as simply “Clear”, we let iOS 9 know the name of your lists so that you can do things like ask Siri to “remind me about this”. It also means that, as you use Clear, list names will start to appear in Search results on your devices.*
• There’s some changes behind the scenes that have no effect on your use of Clear (we’ve just updated Clear to use the shiny new version of the Swift programming language).
Thanks for using Clear!
* Just like with Background App Refresh, Search results may vary based on your usage of Clear.
Do not forget to give THANK YOU!