Requirements: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPad Pro.
Overview: KeepSafe keeps your personal photos and videos private by locking them behind an easy-to-use PIN pad, giving you control over who sees what. Your friends, family, and coworkers will be able to look at your public photo gallery, but NOT what is in your KeepSafe.
KeepSafe keeps your personal photos and videos private by locking them behind an easy-to-use PIN pad, giving you control over who sees what. Your friends, family, and coworkers will be able to look at your public photo gallery, but NOT what is in your KeepSafe.
Take control of your privacy!
KeepSafe is the best place to hide your personal photos and videos for the following reasons:
• Phone and tablet support
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Create and name custom albums
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• Rotate and zoom features
• Slideshow feature
• Take photos directly in KeepSafe with the integrated camera
• Unhide pictures and videos from KeepSafe as you like
• Share pictures from KeepSafe
• Safe Send feature lets you share photos for a limited time
• Your recent apps list will only show a splash screen
• Clean and simple interface
KeepSafe lets you increase your privacy by setting passwords for individual albums. You can also choose your own album cover images.
Create a second PIN that opens a decoy KeepSafe for times when someone pressures you to open your KeepSafe. You can even put photos in your fake KeepSafe that are ok for others to see. No one has to know your real KeepSafe PIN.
Masquerade your KeepSafe as another app. With Secret Door enabled, others will see what appears like another app when they open KeepSafe, but you will know the secret to reveal the PIN pad and open your KeepSafe.
How to use
1. Open KeepSafe and select the pictures you want to hide
2. Delete the imported pictures from your Photo app
3. Make sure the imported pictures are also deleted from your PhotoStream