Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: AHSK allows to hide navigation bar and auto show/hide it with simple swipe from bottom. It hides only navigation bar (soft keys) in Phone UI and does not hide notification bar.
KitKat support added!
– On Android 4.4 (KitKat) Hiding/showing stock navigation bar will trigger lock screen.
– Hide just navigation bar and keep notifications bar.
– Show Quick NavBar and click soft button with one simple swipe.
– Spoof Soft Keys – make Android think you still have soft keys and display Menu button in applications actions bar.
– Theme Quick NavBar – use any custom image for buttons.
– Adjust trigger size and position.
– Integrate with Gesture Control or Tasker using Shortcuts.
– Stock firmwares, CyanogenMod, Pac Rom and Paranoid Android supported.
– No modifications and no reboot required.
– Change trigger color and/or transparency.
– Disable trigger (and Quick NavBar) if you use other alternative.
– Fixed trigger issue on LG devices
– Added trigger ‘high priority’ option – uncheck if it causes problems with brightness in video apps
– Lollipop (Big) theme
– Volume action
– ‘Close’ button in help
This app has no advertisements
Télécharger Instructions: Thanks to Apkmos
hkwildboy wrote:Anyone has v4.1 Pro version? Thanks
+1!!! i love this app!