Requirements: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Overview: Téléchargement and listen to your favorite podcasts directly from your iOS device without the need to sync with iTunes.
• Search, subscribe to and download audio and video podcasts of any size
• Manually subscribe to podcasts via URL
• Téléchargement podcasts automatically
• Continue podcast downloads in the background*
• Browse and download older podcast episodes
• Auto-refresh podcast feeds
• Settings for auto-download and episode retention
• Import and export podcast feeds via OPML
• Import supported audio/video media files
• Support for password-protected podcasts
• Create and edit « smart » playlists
• View podcast details and episode show notes
• Rename podcast titles
iCloud Syncing with other iOS devices or Macs**
• Podcast subscriptions
• Episode information
• Video and audio AirPlay support
• .5x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 2x, and 3x speed playback
• Chapters support for enhanced podcasts
• Stream episodes without downloading
• Playback control from external devices
• Bluetooth devices
• Headphone remote controls
• Devices connected via Lightning/dock connector
• View embedded images in podcast episodes
• Gesture support
• Sleep timer
• Google Cast™ Ready
What’s New :
• Fixes issues with not receiving remote control events and not appearing in the control center or lock screen.
• Fixes issues with using Google Cast.
• Adds support for audio-only Google Cast devices.
• New, unified player interface. All controls are now available for audio and video playback, as well as when using Google Cast.
• Reduces battery consumption caused by updating Watch app too frequently.
• When streaming a downloading episode, playback switches to the downloaded episode when the download completes.
• In iOS 9, apps registered as using occasional spoken audio (navigation apps, exercise apps, etc) will now pause Downcast’s audio then resume it once the spoken audio is completed.
• Drops support for iOS 7
Do not forget to give THANK YOU!