Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: Pixlr Express is a fun and free photo editor that lets you quickly crop, re-size, and fix any picture, remove red-eye, and whiten teeth.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
• Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the Google Play Store or contacting us via Twitter (@Pixlr), Facebook (/Pixlr), or Instagram (@pixlr).
Dear Pixlr users,
History brush (now eraser) is available in the upper left corner in most of the adjustment tools. Focal is now part of the blur tool. Press and hold on your current image to briefly view to your original.
• Improved the performance of the double exposure and eraser tools.
• Fixed a crash with collage when re-selecting images.
• We also squashed a few bugs in this release.
This app has no advertisements
Télécharger Instructions: Credits to klempk