Lucky Patcher v5.8.7
Requirements: 2.0+ ROOT
Overview: You can use this patcher to break some apps’ Android Market License Verification or other Verifications

Image

Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify Permissions, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.

To use all features of Lucky Patcher, you need a rooted device.

Know :
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed at 100%.
So you are solely responsible of use of this application.
Under no circumstances Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…).

WHAT’S NEW

5.8.7
– Add whatsapp custom patch;
– Fix bug with menu.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

Code: Select allhttps://www.google.com/

Téléchargement Instructions:
https://revclouds.com/6olv1gnpfktm

Mirrors:
https://uploadex.com/mzo66iqx72va
https://dailyuploads.net/dw7mwv3lgf1a
http://unlimitzone.com/s3pep4o8ygw4
http://ul.to/5deicxbs

thanks ChelpuS for quickly Menu fix.
Tested..Now works fine.. :thumbup:
Any Chance To Update the work around of Viber Paid Stickers Too?
Thank You
donvito62 wrote:Any Chance To Update the work around of Viber Paid Stickers Too?
Thank You

Yes definitely just buy

donvito62 wrote:Any Chance To Update the work around of Viber Paid Stickers Too?
Thank You

I tried to get it to work with older versions of the viber app and different methods. No luck. I’m guessing they added some kind of verification to the server that is linked to your viber account.

Xposed module not workin’ for me
Franz Ferdinand II. wrote:Xposed module not workin’ for me

What’s the message shown in Xposed app?

Barbiox Dogg wrote:
Franz Ferdinand II. wrote:Xposed module not workin’ for me

What’s the message shown in Xposed app?

None it’s registered

possible to add custom patch for Choice of Games apps?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.killingtime

Jasi2169 wrote:
donvito62 wrote:Any Chance To Update the work around of Viber Paid Stickers Too?
Thank You

Yes definitely just buy

Very Clever

kwukduck wrote:
donvito62 wrote:Any Chance To Update the work around of Viber Paid Stickers Too?
Thank You

I tried to get it to work with older versions of the viber app and different methods. No luck. I’m guessing they added some kind of verification to the server that is linked to your viber account.

It is working for me with v5.0.6.

p33k0 wrote:possible to add custom patch for Choice of Games apps?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.killingtime

I guess something like GameGuardian or GameKiller would be much more suitable for that.

Lightforce wrote:
p33k0 wrote:possible to add custom patch for Choice of Games apps?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.killingtime

I guess something like GameGuardian or GameKiller would be much more suitable for that.

how to unlock full games with GameGuardian?