Requirements: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Overview: You Doodle – downloaded and loved by over 5 million artists worldwide.
You Doodle is widely considered to be one of the best photo editors on iOS for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You Doodle contains the features of dozens of other photo editors combined, and is the fastest and easiest way to draw on pictures for iOS. Create amazing pics and share to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and be the envy of all your friends.
You Doodle is a full featured art studio and here are some of the features:
– Many draw tools: brush, air-brush, shape and 3D brush, calligraphy pen, eraser, color picker, flood fill (super fast with real-time preview), spray, chalk, recolor (with tolerance), blur, smudge, clone stamp, soft edge, scissors
– Record your drawing for playback as a video
– Split view on supported devices
– Force touch on supported devices
– Quickly draw and add text with the new photo editor extension
– Save to your sketchbook from other supported apps
– Import fonts from Safari or other supported apps (zip, ttf, otf)
– Supports up to 16 megapixel camera images (4096×4096), depending on device
– Gradient tool
– Turn your art into a T-shirt!
– Many blend modes for brush and fill tool
– Add text to your photos with tons of colors, fonts, outlines, glow, 3D, circular, shine, scaling and rotation
– 3D rotation (X, Y, Z) for text and images with perspective (perspective on iOS 7+ only)
– Pixel perfect rotation and placement of text and photos
– Draw in real-time with nearby You Doodle users (iOS 7+ only), everyone must have the same You Doodle version
– Insert multiple images at a time to create a collage
– Draw on top of the first page of your PDF and Office documents from Dropbox
– Use the blender tool to blend the foreground and background in interesting and fun ways
– Tons of cool stamps with offline support once downloaded
– Post your entire photo on Instagram (with square cropping) and other social networks
– Hundreds of picture frames and collages
– Over 30 amazing filters and effects
– Add shapes like arrows to highlight interesting bits in your photos
– Your own personal sketchbook to save your drawings to your device
– Flip, rotate, crop and filter your photos
– Glow effect for draw tools
– Legend creator for maps and other diagrams
– Simple table / spreadsheet creator
– Mask the background to the foreground and filter the background for some really cool effects
– Add custom fonts from your Dropbox folder (/Apps/YouDoodle/fonts)
– Adonit Touch and Pogo connect stylus integration
– Share to Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Sketch Book, Twitter, Tumblr, Dropbox, Weibo, Email, Text Message, Camera Roll, Printer or Copy to Clipboard.
Téléchargement now and never need another photo editor app!
You Doodle is created by @jjxtra (Jeff Johnson). I’m just one person and do all the development – please leave a review with feedback, bug reports or feature requests. It really helps. I am constantly updating and improving the app and I listen to feedback and feature requests. Please email me at [email protected] if you want to suggest something or report a bug.
Differences between versions:
Pro – no ads, everything unlocked
Plus – more ads, everything unlocked
Regular – less ads, some in-app purchases