Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time
Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device–mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Télécharger music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment – cancel any time you like.
New: Launch Spotify and get Recently Played tunes from your wrist, with Android Wear.
Hacks by Riu:
1. Bypass ads (new stable method)
2. Unlock track selection
3. Unlock seeking
4. Unlimited skips
5. Removed most of the freemium & tracking nonsense (courtesy of /g/)
This app has no advertisements
Seems like a number of people are having issues. I personally haven’t messed with Pandora much since upgrading to 5.8 and Patcher 3.7.5, so I can’t say whether or not I’m having these issues, but I find that a large number of issues are fixed by doing the following:
GENERAL TROUBLESHOOTING PROCEDURE:
• force close the app
• wipe the app data
• uninstall the app
• use a file explorer that can access and modify your root directory (ie. it needs SuperUser permissions) to search for and delete all remnants of the app. (HINT: search for parts of the app name or parts of the installed apk name. If you don’t know what the installed form of the apk is named, go find it with a root explorer. If you don’t know where your apps are installed on your phone… FIND OUT.) >>> BE CAREFUL YOU’RE NOT DELETING THE BACKUPS YOU’VE MADE WITH TITANIUM: PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT DIRECTORY YOU’RE DELETING FILES FROM
• boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache
Anyone know what this part means?
5. Removed most of the freemium & tracking nonsense
What freemium / tracking nonsense was removed? I haven’t updated my Spotify for a while and I’m not sure what this is referring to.
As geestar pointed out one of the questions that has to be asked is if users testing this are using any ad blocking apps.
UndeadSquirrel wrote:I have AdAway. That could be it. I’m also in the US.
No adblocker for me.