Last week, we reported about the new firmware update for the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL. As we previously noted, the latest firmware update for these devices were not available for all users and Microsoft is slowly rolling it out. Today, the company seems to have started rolling it out to users in the United Kingdom and Ireland. If you live in the UK or Ireland and own a Lumia 950 or a 950 XL, you should now get the latest firmware update. For those wondering, the latest firmware update is version 01078.00027.15506.020xx, and it brings the following improvements:
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Improvements for SD memory card support.
- Improvements for automatic display brightness settings.
- Fix for a camera problem that was causing noisy images in low-light conditions for some users.
- Fix for a 4K video problem that was causing stripes to show up while playing back recorded videos for some users.
To get the latest update, just head over to Settings > Update & security > Phone update > Check for updates. Once you install the latest firmware update, let us know if your device’s performance improves in the comment section below.