Requirements: iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Overview: Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop.
Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and save up to 50% of data usage while browsing.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES – seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• DATA SAVINGS – reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• FASTER BROWSING – choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH – use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE – easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS – open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY – use Incognito* mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://spam.com/WUx02 )
What’s New in Version 47.0.2526.107
If you are experiencing crashes while using a third-party keyboard, please update your device to iOS 9.2
• Resolved a crash when interacting with Pull-to-Action
• Support for 3D touch on iPhone 6s/+. Force touch the Chrome icon to quickly open a new tab, a new incognito* tab, or conduct a voice search
• Added support for more Bluetooth keyboard shortcuts. Now you can do more with your Bluetooth keyboard like opening, closing and changing tabs or conducting a voice search.