Overview: The easiest-to-use panoramic picture app » – The Wall-Street Journal.
« A 360-degree shot in about 20 seconds » – Business Insider.
« I was definitely impressed » – Techcrunch.
Create and share panoramic images blazingly quick with a fully automated capture system.
This paid version is ad-free.
– Fully automated capture system
– Blazing fast stitching, see the results in no time
– Immersive 3D viewer, pinch or double tap to zoom, autoplay…
– Full 360 panoramas
– Panorama sharing on Facebook, Twitter, email, etc…
– Hold the device in portrait mode and avoid tilting it (straight vertical !)
– Tap the screen
– Rotate the device to the left or right
– When the two shapes on top form a circle, an image will be taken automatically
– Keep rotating the device in the chosen direction
– Tap the screen again or put the device in landscape orientation to stitch and view the panorama
V6.0: New design. Option to export an animated Panorama as a Video.
V5.2.2-5.2.3: Improvements on Note4, Nexus6 and S6 and bug corrections.
V5.2.1: full-frame capturing for 16/9 cameras (S5-S6) + bug corrections
V5.1.1-5.2: we have corrected a bug that was crashing devices with OS4.4.x
V5.x: We have made a lot of improvements in this version: shooting UX, sensors calibration (in the settings), selfie panoramas (activated after you save 10 panoramas), fast HDR shooting (supported devices).
This app has no advertisements