WinBeta Podcast 50: Windows Phone is dead… again?!
Welcome to another episode of the WinBeta Podcast. Each week we discuss the top Microsoft related news. This week’s podcast is about people thinking Windows Phone is dead, the latest Redstone build, and more.
You can join in on every single broadcast. We have the comments directly on the video at the bottom of the screen so you can see how much fun we have during our live show. To watch us live, just go to our live page at 8PM GMT or our YouTube channel.
If you can’t join us live you can watch the rebroadcasted video (shown above) or audio (shown below) later on. The podcast audio is on iTunes, the Windows podcast app, TuneIn, and other podcast apps and the video is on YouTube.
Whether you’re looking for good discussion and insight on Windows news, or just a good time with some guys who love tech, you’ll enjoy the podcast. During the full episodes of the show we discuss the Windows news of the week and then after each week’s episode recording we have a general discussion and Q&A with our viewers. If you can’t join us live, you can share your thoughts in the comments, and vote in our weekly polls. You can also tweet us at @ZacB_ and @Sean_Michael_UK.
Links to stories covered in this week’s episode:
- Windows 10 Build 14251
- Windows 10 non insider update (10586.71)
- Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 firmware update (still doesn’t fix sleep issue)
- Windows Phone is dead?! (or at least its market share is low)
- Reportedly 19 million Xbox Ones have been sold
- 48 million active Xbox Live users
- First major port of full Xbox game into the Windows Store
- Alleged portable gaming console running Windows 10 in works
- Joe Belfoire spotted with an iPhone, like he said he would be
- NFL’s AFC Championship game affected by network issues, not Surfaces