Articles declaring Windows Phone ‘dead’ may have put a damper on the enthusiasm of new developers contemplating inclusion of the platform, but it seems to have done little to alter the development cycles of current devs. For example, while the Adobe Reader app on Windows Phone has sat relatively untouched for a few months, a new update just hit Windows Phones recently.
Adobe Reader for Windows Phones has been bumped up to version 126.96.36.19927 and brings with it a handful of new items. Windows Phone users can now enjoy an updated user interface that also enables the ‘Save As’ feature for PDF files and the ability to log into Adobe Document Cloud for Enterprise ID.
When it comes to PDF readers on Windows Phone, there are quite a few, but only a handful with as many features as the Adobe Reader app. Hopefully, Adobe is working on the release of a Universal Windows app that will incorporate even more features and Windows 10 UI in the not too distant future.
Grab the update from the Windows Store today!
In this story stream:
- FoxitMobilePDF transitions to a Universal Windows app with file annotations
- The top fifteen free Windows Phone apps right now include…
- Adobe Reader Touch app for Windows 8 receives minor update,…
- Adobe Reader Touch for Windows 8 and Windows RT updated,…
- Windows 8’s Modern Reader to provide native PDF support