Microsoft’s Lumia 640 remains one of the darlings of the low-cost Windows Phone world, and will soon become the same for Windows 10 Mobile. Inventories of the device, which is now being replaced by the Lumia 650, are likely getting thin, and it’s looking like retailers are in a hurry to get rid of whatever stock is left. Best Buy, for example, has the no-contract AT&T GoPhone Lumia 640 for the whopping low price of $29.99.
If you’re unfamiliar, the Lumia 640 is a well-spec’d smartphone for the price and will one day receive an upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile for those who are so inclined. While it’s no Lumia 950 or 950 XL, it’s still a relatively speedy device with a nice screen and good battery life. It’s a perfect starter smartphone or backup device, and at $29.99 is pretty much a steal.
Head on over to Best Buyto pick one up. If you’re not on AT&T’s GoPhone service, then you may want to skip this one.
Thanks to WinBeta reader Darmok for the tip!
In this story stream:
- AT&T may provide a backdoor into US availability for the…
- Lumia 640 discounted to $49 off contract
- Grab the AT&T GoPhone Lumia 640 for $47.99 off-contract at…
- This is the Microsoft Lumia 650
- T-Mobile Germany begins update for Lumia 640, 640 XL, more,…
- Unlocking an AT&T Microsoft Lumia 640 for use on T-Mobile