Requirements: 2.1 and up
Overview: AlfaOBD software for Alfa-Romeo, Fiat and Lancia diagnostics. Although it is primarily targeted for car owners, it provides many of the features of professional scanners.
AlfaOBD software for Alfa-Romeo, Fiat and Lancia diagnostics. Although it is primarily targeted for car owners, it provides many of the features of professional scanners.
Application requires activation. After installation open About screen and send activation request to [email protected] . You will receive activation code, paste it to the corresponding field on About screen and activate the program.
Application help is available on http://www.alfaobd.com/AlfaOBD_Android_Help.pdf
AlfaOBD features include:
– native support of Electronic control units used in Fiat group cars. Native support differs AlfaOBD from many other diagnostic applications providing only limited generic OBDII support of Fiat group cars
– monitoring various dynamic parameters of engine, gearbox, ABS, climate control ECUs and graphical presentation as plots
– reading of static data: ECU identification, system status, fault codes with probable causes and environment information where applicable
– clearing of fault codes
– active diagnostics and configuration procedures for various equipment controlled by engine, gearbox, body computer, climate control, ABS, airbag, code control and other ECUs
– electronic key and RF remote control programming
For the full list of supported control units visit http://www.alfaobd.com
AlfaOBD supports ELM327 and OBDKey Bluetooth interfaces on all Bluetooth-enabled Android devices and ELM327/OBDKey WLAN interfaces on rooted devices only. For details of configuration of connection to interface and car see application help.
Application available in Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. Languages are selectable via Setting.
NOTE: Please switch off « Don’t keep activities » in « Settings »-> »Developer Option » on your Android device. If plots are not updated, turn « Force GPU rendering » off in « Settings »-> »Developer Option ».
This app has no advertisements