Microsoft released Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 14267.1004 to devices in the Development Branch, meaning those that were shipped with Windows 10 Mobile installed. The Lumia 950, 950 XL, 550, 650, Xiaomi Mi4, and Alcatel Onetouch Fierce XL are included. The new build fixes some things such as broken Visual Voicemail notifications and adds in some things that were missing on the Lumia 550.
– We fixed the issue reported by Insiders in Build 14267 where the Lumia 550 no longer charges or connects via USB. If you hit this issue on your Lumia 550 – we have laid out guidance on various methods to get back into a good state here.
– We fixed the issue preventing Visual Voicemail notifications from happening.
– We’re introducing Visual Voicemail for dual-SIM devices such as dual-SIM Lumia 950 XL! Work for this feature was in Friday’s release but due to the above mentioned bug impacting notifications it was not working correctly. But now the experience should be working as expected.
– We’ve released an update to the People app that brings back the history feature. For a given contact you communicate with, you can view the interaction, whether by today, yesterday, last week etc. Right now, your Skype messages won’t show up in history yet but we’re working on enabling this in a future update. Also – we’re tracking a bug in which opening an email item in history might not take you to that specific email.
So, there you have it. If you’re lucky enough to be running one of the included devices, then go hit that update button. If you find any surprises in this build, then be sure to let us know in the comments or via our tip line.
In this story stream:
- Known issues in Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 14267.1004
- Known issues in Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14271
- Here’s what’s fixed for Windows Insider’s PC Build 14271
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 14267.1004
- Non-Insider Lumia 950’s on AT&T are starting to receive Windows…