Requirements: 1.6 and up
Overview: MyPhoneExplorer is a powerful phone management software for your Desktop PC.
MyPhoneExplorer is a powerful phone management software for your desktop PC.
– sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
– sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,…
– sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
– manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
– view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
– sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
– create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
– manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
– control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
– use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
– handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
– and much more…
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you’ll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at .
This version is needed for MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.7 which has the following changes:
– Bluetooth-connection rewritten
– for phones with Android 5 (Lollipop) and newer: Screen-Mirroring from phone to PC, now also throught WiFi
– compatibility with Windows 10 and Outlook 2016
– contact pictures are synced now in full resolution
– photo-sync: syncs only new photos from the device, this makes the sync much faster
– Desktop-notifications can be customized better
– many minor changes and bugfixes
This app has no advertisements
arapaduc wrote:.exe file ?!. . . . .
There’s two files in the folder 1 APK file for your phone and then 1 EXE file you install on your Windows computer