Overview: XTouchWiz includes the most important features IMHO, I have no plans for the theming/coloring features, so please no need to ask for them.
This module supports Samsung TouchWiz Marshmallow 6.0+ Rom only.
I’m posting it now as a first beta just to get some feedback before the official release of Samsung M builds.
Wanam Xposed was a big project that i cannot keep supporting anymore, it will be discontinued in favor of the new module, XTouchWiz will start with Android 6.0+ support, and i will try to keep it clean with only the essential features that i can keep updating over the major Android updates.
– Fast PIN unlock
– Fake System status
– Disable TIMA/KAP
– Clock positions
– Circle Battery
– Call Recording
– Auto call recording
– Extended Multi-window support for all apps
– Skip Music track with Volume buttons long press
– Bypass Email Exchange restrictions
– Disable tether provisioning
– Disable battery level/temp checks while using Camera
– Disable wake on Home button
– Long back press to kill App
– Show Data usage
– Disable some annoying quick settings notifications
– Switch between LTE and 4G icon
– Hide Alarm icon
– And few other features
This is the first RC.
It fixes :
– some permissions issues i got on the latest Samsung FWs (Tested on the Galaxy S7)
– preferences bug that caused Multi window and some other features settings to be ignored
I removed the circle battery feature because the implementation seems outdated and i don’t have the time port the new one, it is supported on GravityBox with a little drawing bug related to Samsung implementation (i will push a fix for it later).
GravityBox seems to have better support for TW since Samsung did reduce its framework changes on its latest releases, i will try to fix any remaining incompatibilities.
This app has no advertisements