Alto’s Adventure com.noodlecake.altosadventure
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
- Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
- Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
- Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
- Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
- Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
- Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
- Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
- Challenge your friends. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
- Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
- Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
- Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
What’s in this version : (Updated : 12 April 2016)
- Added Google Play Cloud Save! Just sign in to Google Play Games to have your progress be cloud saved – it will use the save with the longest play time.
We also made video watching more data efficient (might cause videos to load slower – but will save your data).
Fixed the « crash after ad » bug!