Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Convert your tablet or phone into digital sketchbook with more than 70 paint brushes, smudge, file and eraser tool.
This fast and intuitive painting application will unlock full power of your imagination. With support for pressure sensitive pens (like Samsung’s S Pen) you device will be changed into real canvas.
Features (with pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• 70+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool)
• Color adjustment (HSV, brightness & saturation and more)
• Infinite* undo and redo
• 7–16** layers with 11 different blending modes and global opacity
• Hi-res canvas – up to 2048×2048, 2560×2560 or 4096×4096**
• Separate flow (tip alpha) and opacity (stroke) control for brushes
• Holo inspired, fast, fluid and intuitive user interface
• Export to PSD (Photoshop Document), PNG (with transparency) or JPEG
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Brush flow and size fade and dynamics
• Pressure simulation for touches***
• Create layers from imported images and photos
• Configurable symmetry drawing mode
• Geometrical shapes (line, rectangle, oval)
• Active edge shortcut system
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection – no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing***
Pressure sensitive stylus support tested on: Samsung Galaxy Note series (SPen), Toshiba Excite Write and Tegra Note 7.
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android™.
*) restricted by available device storage
**) depending on device
***) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
This app has no advertisements