Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, is now available for Android!
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
– Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
– Play with 2 to 5 friends or strangers online
– All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
– New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
– The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
This app has no advertisements
4.4.2 Rooted. Modded Google Play and Lucky Patcher installed.
The only possible drawback seems to be that It’s online-play only, regardless if you wanna play just with your friends or a random stranger.
I personally would have preferred pass-and-play on the same device and perhaps also a solo-play with AI.
But I’ll give it a go.
for me run ok i have root
I’m on 5.1.1, rooted, with Lucky Patcher, but without modded gplay