Star Knight v1.1.1
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview: Fantastic blend of adventure and action in the beautiful graphics. Gonando action platformer challenge game, try right now to Star Knight!

# Complete the background is another beautiful stage!

– Try to reach a variety of unique terrain and obstacles have been installed in many stages jaedojeon target.
– Gradually getting stronger Discover defeat a variety of enemies. Tinted cold hands hitting feeling great!
– Try to beat the boss of an unusual and powerful patterns. ~ Compensate dudukhi

# Collect and grow!

– Try to get a more powerful weapon acquired the coin! I can do more good knife is also equipped with a lot of skill.
– Collect Rune try to obtain more powerful and brilliant skill.
– Look for hidden items and jewelry. It ‘s getting stronger character!

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lnrgame.StarKnight&hl=en

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/jpt2ow880ra4

Mirror:
https://uplod.it/paavxq2f6021
https://dailyuploads.net/9csxmxy01voz

New version is out, please update symos.
Does not work btw gives license error.
Pirateman wrote:Does not work btw gives license error.

Proof:
http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t53 … zspof9.png

Pirateman wrote:
Pirateman wrote:Does not work btw gives license error.

Proof:
http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t53 … zspof9.png

Your phone needs rooted to play

troll Spider wrote:
Pirateman wrote:
Pirateman wrote:Does not work btw gives license error.

Proof:
http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t53 … zspof9.png

Your phone needs rooted to play

It is rooted, I even used lucky patcher to remove the license verification but it still gives me that message.

any ideas guys? is that happening for you too?
Guess I am the only one interested in this game………..
Guess that error happens because the game is not available on my country…..
No, you aren’t the only one. This game looks beautiful and the gameplay looks awesome. Unfortunately it’s not available in my country and I get the license error too. I’ve checked back here every day, but alas, no luck. I feel your pain.
Change timezone?
IChing wrote:Change timezone?

Does it work for you?

No I haven’t tried this game
Sirx wrote:No, you aren’t the only one. This game looks beautiful and the gameplay looks awesome. Unfortunately it’s not available in my country and I get the license error too. I’ve checked back here every day, but alas, no luck. I feel your pain.

The game was re-released today globally, hoping for an update here.

It appears this apk needs MGP to work, the full game is 66% off in gp because of the global release, so there is that if you do not want to install MGP.
A LIRE  Asphalt Xtreme v1.1.0g + [Unlocked]