Requirements: Android 3.1+
Overview: Trinus VR streams video to your Android device, and head tracking data to your PC so that you can play your favourite computer games in a VR enhanced way.
Combining the Android device you already have and a headmount like Google Cardboard (or any other currently available) you can enjoy a Virtual Reality experience similar to that of dedicated systems, at a fraction of the cost.
– Wireless video streaming, allowing complete freedom of movement. Or…
– USB streaming, for improved performance
– Sensor data streaming for headtracking. Currently supporting mouse emulation, FreeTrack/TrackIR VR protocol or use of external tools (opentrack or FreePie)
– Fake 3D (for games not supporting stereoscopic mode)
– Adjustable lens barrel distortion to match your specific headmount lenses
– Fast phone and Windows PC
– Google Cardboard or similar (there are plenty of good quality headsets available)
– The server app, which you can download from here: http://oddsheepgames.com/trinus?download
– Fine tuned sensor filter
– Added (experimental) Motion compensation option
– Minor bug fixes
– Black background bug fix
– EULA policy update
– Many changes on Trinus PC, make sure you update!
This app has no advertisements