Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: This Free beta version will work without any limitations till beta tests ends.
IVONA Amy will read aloud on your Android:
* directions while driving with Google Navigation;
* e-books with apps like Book Speech and ReadBoox;
* SMS messages for safe driving with Handcent SMS, Drive Carefully, etc.;
* system menu with Spiel;
* and many other speech-enabled applications.
Always with the most natural, accurate and responsive voice. You will hear the difference!
This Free beta version has full functionality and will work without any limitations till beta tests ends.
Follow these steps to set up your voice:
1) Install and run this app once;
2) Install free IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ;
3) Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings, activate IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ at the bottom of the screen, then select IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ as the Default Engine.
Our goal is to create the best Text to Speech voices for Android devices, so your feedback is appreciated. Enjoy your Free listening experience!
Choose your voice, download for free today and let your device speak!
joelstitch wrote:Can anyone please re-upload? I’ve been looking for this one and the IVONA Kendra US English beta v1.0.10b but no luck. If I find them I’ll share them here.
This app wasn’t cracked (apparently) and it clearly states it’s just the beta version of the voice. Ivona already "gives away" the beta versions of almost all their voices on the Market/Play, they always have – they do stop working at some point and I’ve never found any proper cracked/etc versions out there, unfortunately.