Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse v1.0
Requirements: Android 2.3 and Up, Requires Gamepad to Play.
Overview: Embark on a brand new adventure with Shantae, the hair-whipping belly dancing genie.

Image

When she loses her magic, Shantae must team up with her nemesis, the nefarious pirate Risky Boots in order to save Sequin Land from an evil curse. As a pirate, Shantae gains new weapons to advance her quest, slay monsters, battle epic bosses…and hopefully get her magic back in the bargain! But can she really trust her deadliest enemy? The third Shantae game is the biggest yet! Beyond Sequin Land lie cursed islands and labyrinths each hiding a new piece of Pirate Gear – Flintlock Pistol, Pirate Hat, Scimitar, Risky’s Boots, and even a Cannon. Upgrade Shantae’s hair and weapons or unlock advanced Fighter’s Moves. Locate maps, return lost Heart Squids, collect rare loot, and laugh out loud at the weird, wild, and wonderfully humorous cast of characters. Incredible high resolution artwork, unlockable Pirate-Mode, multiple endings, and an unforgettable soundtrack make this one game you won’t want to miss!

The third game in the esteemed Shantae series — her biggest adventure yet!
Solve labyrinths, battle bosses, and collect Pirate Gear to upgrade your moves
Whip monsters with your magical hair!
Sail the Seven Seas and laugh along with the wonderfully offbeat cast of characters, now illustrated in full HD!
A truly epic soundtrack, multiple endings, and unlockable Pirate Mode!

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

Playstore   https://www.amazon.es/Shantae-and-the-Pirates-Curse/dp/B015QGY98G

Download Instructions:
Mediafire:
http://adf.ly/1aZLhc

Mirror:
https://userscloud.com/cutradb5jv64

Tested on Nvidia Shield portable. Has these problems:

1. The top, drop down menu doesn’t go away, and it cuts of the top part of the game
2. Pause menu button and submenu button do not work with the controls. Might work with controller though.
3. Extremely minor, but there is no icon

Other than those 3. The game runs fine. All other buttons work.

Nice, thanks for testing, added to list. When you say the top drop down menu do you mean the menu of the Nvidia shield portable? Please could you provide a screenshot of those issues?
No Icon here:
Image

Dropdown menu here cutting off top part:
Image

Basically the pause and submenu buttons here (probably the start and back buttons on the shield portable) won’t work:
Image

Another thing I found. the game stops working and force closes after I press the home button.

Thanks, the icon issue is probably because the Fire TV uses an different image for the game in its gui, if you are root you can easily add a custom icon for the game, for the top bar you can probably use this app to get fullscreen: viewtopic.php?f=438&t=1026405&hilit=gmd+screen

Btw guys tested the game on an Archos Gamepad 2 but it crashes on startup for some reason, no idea why.

Pirateman wrote:Thanks, the icon issue is probably because the Fire TV uses an different image for the game in its gui, if you are root you can easily add a custom icon for the game, for the top bar you can probably use this app to get fullscreen: viewtopic.php?f=438&t=1026405&hilit=gmd+screen

Btw guys tested the game on an Archos Gamepad 2 but it crashes on startup for some reason, no idea why.

Sadly I’m on 4.3 for the ouya store, so I can’t do use that app atm. And that’s good about the icon. Is there any fix for the control issue? Any way I can make the Shield Portable buttons emulate an Amazon fire TV controller?

smashandcrash wrote:
Pirateman wrote:Thanks, the icon issue is probably because the Fire TV uses an different image for the game in its gui, if you are root you can easily add a custom icon for the game, for the top bar you can probably use this app to get fullscreen: viewtopic.php?f=438&t=1026405&hilit=gmd+screen

Btw guys tested the game on an Archos Gamepad 2 but it crashes on startup for some reason, no idea why.

Sadly I’m on 4.3 for the ouya store, so I can’t do use that app atm. And that’s good about the icon. Is there any fix for the control issue? Any way I can make the Shield Portable buttons emulate an Amazon fire TV controller?

If you are on 4.3 you can use this app to get fullscreen: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.tsorn.FullScreen&hl=en

For the controller issue you could try using the app tincore keymapper to simulate other external controllers: viewtopic.php?f=438&t=1459230&hilit=Tincore

Here is a turorial on how to do that: http://tincore.freewiki.in/index.php/Usage:_Simulate_Controller

I tried to inject a Android TV banner, but didn’t work on this game.
It can’t be started on a Shield TV as there is no icon.

Not a big deal since i already bought the game on Wii U and Steam, but would be cool to have it on Android too.

Works on Sony Xperia C3 too.
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S6. Crashes on startup, unfortunately, no matter what I do.
spanaren wrote:Tested on Samsung Galaxy S6. Crashes on startup, unfortunately, no matter what I do.

Does that device have a mali gpu? All my android devices have a Mali gpu, different android versions but the same crash on startup happens on all of them. Could you share a log of the crash?

Bellmann wrote:I tried to inject a Android TV banner, but didn’t work on this game.
It can’t be started on a Shield TV as there is no icon.

Not a big deal since i already bought the game on Wii U and Steam, but would be cool to have it on Android too.

Can you lauch the game using an app like es file manager?

Pirateman wrote:
spanaren wrote:Tested on Samsung Galaxy S6. Crashes on startup, unfortunately, no matter what I do.

Does that device have a mali gpu? All my android devices have a Mali gpu, different android versions but the same crash on startup happens on all of them. Could you share a log of the crash?

Yeah, it does. Mali-T760 MP8. Android version 5.1.1. Is logging possible without root, and if so, how?