One of the more popular third-party Windows 10 Twitter apps is Tweet It!, a relatively full-featured Universal Windows App that runs well on both PCs and smartphones. The developer pushed a blog post today indicating an update to the app is on the way, and we’ll also make note that the app is currently on sale for $3.99 (down from $5.99).
Here’s the upcoming changelog:
– Added ability to use system accent color
– Added ability to choose shape for userpics
– Now to send direct message you need to use ctrl + enter
– Added ability to copy image to clipboard
– Small UI fixes for menus and pop-ups
– Fixed bug with automatic location attachment
– Fixed bug with additional columns for search queries
– Ability to choose to view YouTube videos in 3rd apps
If you’re a Tweet It! User, then go to the Windows Store soon and hit that update button. If not, then you might want to take advantage of the sale and buy the app from the link below.
With greeting of Winbeta.org