Overview: The worlds most popular and downloaded Ski and Snowboard application is now available for Android phones.
The worlds most popular and downloaded Ski and Snowboard application is now available for Android phones.
Take your Android phone up onto the slopes this season with the most professional and most downloaded tracking application on the market. Just press the record button and put your phone in your pocket to record your day.
• Battery Friendly with Battery Monitor – Records up to 20 hours.
• Tracks without the need for a cellular data or phone signal.
• Take/receive calls and text while tracking.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs.
• Maps with Roadmap, Hybrid, Satellite and Terrain modes.
• Maps Tools showing distance, time and stop watch.
• Trim your day, taking off unwanted car journeys using the Map Playback and Trim features.
• Add photographs to track.
• Metric and Statute units.
• Analyse individual Ski Runs and lifts.
• Share your day on Facebook or in Google Earth.
BATTERY FRIENDLY – RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor – stopping tracking if your battery level gets too low – this reduces the possibility of that end of day dead phone.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. So enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (See Note 2)
RUN IN BACKGROUND
Ski Tracks can run with your phone locked. Ski Tracks application can be stopped and resumed at anytime.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Want to check your last run maximum speed or duration or even your last ascent, then use the Run-by-Run analysis tool and Ski Tracks will break your day up int runs and lifts.
Why not share your Ski Day along with your photographs on Facebook? Or even email a file that will preview your entire day in 3D on Google Earth™.
Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid and Terrain maps are available for displaying your track, start, finish and photographs. Also playback your day using the Map Playback feature.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. Actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, other background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Ski Tracks does not need data or a phone signal to record your day, the location system on your Phone may from time to time use data for location fixes, we have no control over this. THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE ABROAD.
** COMING SOON **
+ Ski Resort Locator
+ Improved sharing
+ Resort data integration
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not reliably work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at:
What’s New in v1.2.2:
– GPS Info page improvements
– GPS indicator on the tracking and info page
– Major overhaul of the Android Wear app (more stats pages)
– Fixed bug with cloud sync that meant pulling down onto another device may fail.
– Fixed bugs with SKIZ import
– Fixed a track sync duplication issue.
– Fixed crash on start up due to Pebble being activated
– Multiple other bug fixes
This app has No advertisements
Download Instructions: Released by Mausje