The official Bing app on iOS has updated to version 6.6 and has added several new features. The app can now search for songs and display subtitles while playing music videos and a new Music shortcut has been added to the homepage.
A new online shopping feature has also been added that allows users to compare prices when shopping online stores. This feature currently works with Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, CVS, eBay, Fry’s Electronics, Half.com, Home Depot, Jet.com, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Macy’s, Rakuten, Rite Aid, Staples, Target, Toys “R” Us, and Walmart and more are promised to be added in the future.
Several improvements have also been made to existing features. Here’s the detailed release notes:
- Swipe right/left on the homepage to enter camera/voice mode quickly
- Previews start playing automatically with sound off on video search
- Camera search supports flash, zoom, and front facing camera
- Local search results can be refreshed by selecting a new region directly on the map
- A more intuitive interface for multiple tabs
- Write or doodle directly on a page before you share it
Do you use Microsoft’s Bing app on your iOS device or do you use something else? Let us know in the comments below.
With greeting of Winbeta.org