Outlook Groups allows you to keep up with your team on-the-go, provided that you have an Office 365 school or work account, giving you access to tools to ease collaboration with your team members.
Microsoft has pushed out their latest update for the app on Windows 10 Mobile; these changes are focused on improvements to conversations, allowing you to access group conversations quicker than before, notification improvements and the usual bug fixes that we’ve come to expect with each new update.
The change log for the latest set of improvements lists the following:
- Ability to pin group conversations
- Ability to conversation on pinned tiles (for groups with notifications turned on)
- Inline notification and subscription management for groups
- Memory and performance improvements
- Minor bug and crash fixes
This update is available now from the Windows Store on your Windows 10 Mobile device. If you already have Outlook Groups installed, it should update automatically, alternatively, you can head to the Store and then check for updates.
With greeting of Winbeta.org