Overview: Join Ricks throughout the multiverse as they get swept up in the latest craze: Morty training!
There are over 70 bizarre Mortys to recruit and train out there, including Mustache Morty, Wizard Morty, Cronenberg Morty and more. Assemble a dream team, then challenge rival Ricks by forcing your grandsons to battle each other. Command, combine and level up your Mortys to prove that you’re the greatest Morty trainer of all space and time!
– Discover dozens and dozens of bizarre Mortys across the multiverse of Rick and Morty
– Train and combine your Mortys to level them up and watch them grow
– Battle rival Ricks from across the multiverse
– Encounter your favorite characters like Bird Person, Mr. Meeseeks and more
– Craft items and engage in tedious side quests
– Win prizes at the space arcade Blips and Chitz
– Game Progress is Auto-Saved
INCREMENTAL SPRING UPDATE! Based on your feedback we have made the following gameplay tweaks in this update:
• Fixed a bug with Moon Morty not appearing in the wild.
• Balanced Buffs/Debuffs to be less effective.
• Balanced Paralyze moves to be less overpowering and used less by the AI.
• Additional Bug Fixes (of course) and More!
This app has no advertisements
The biggest problem is that you get defeated in the tutorial and aren’t given the wrist computer or whatever it is.
Edit, I started a game in the official version, played past the intro. Backed it up with Titanium Backup and uinstalled it. Then I installed modded version and used titanium backup to restore data to the modded version.