Overview: Now you can watch your favorite shows On Demand, watch Live TV and control your TV all from your Android smartphone or tablet.
* Note: TWC TV currently does not support the Android N release. *
Now you can watch your favorite shows On Demand, watch Live TV and control your TV all from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Turn any room into a TV room*
– If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWC TV® app
turns your Android device into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming while in your home, through your wireless home network. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table. And now, selected On Demand programming and live TV channels are available for viewing when you are away from home!
Find your favorite shows
– Browse and search the interactive program guide by title, person or sports team
– See every way to watch all on a single page both live and On Demand
– Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
– Filter the live TV guide by category, sort by channel number or network name and quickly recall recently watched channels
Control your TV and DVR*
– Schedule and modify DVR recordings
– Manage your DVR – delete recordings individually or by folder. Use your Android device to play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
– Change TV channels on your DVR or cable box with your Android device
– Block shows by channel or rating, right on your Android device. Set-up a PIN and temporarily remove blocks in a snap.
– Time Warner Cable video subscription at Starter TV or higher level
– Home WiFi connection for live TV and On Demand programming playback (Customers without Time Warner Cable provided Internet service should contact customer care for setup assistance.)
– WiFi or cellular data connection for out of home streaming (available only in continental US and Hawaii). Standard data charges may apply.
– Time Warner Cable username and password
– Compatible cable box or DVR for remote control features
– Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher
*Channels are subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Navigator set-top box or DVR required; functionality varies by model.
We’ve heard your feedback and are working hard to improve the app. This update includes improvements to our recently updated series page, specifically to make the first watchable episode easier to find. We’ve also fixed a bug where the DVR recording option was not appearing in the correct location. We’ve improved support for SAP (alternate audio) and moved accessibility controls to the player. Finally, we’ve squashed dozens of annoying crash bugs.
But I modded it so you can use it on your android Device/TV (HDMI).
Modded – TWCableTV_18.104.22.168
ALLOW_VIDEO_WITH_USB_DEBUG – yes
ALLOW_VIDEO_WITH_HDMI_OUTPUT – yes
ALLOW_VIDEO_WITH_VPN – yes
ALLOW_PROXY_WITH_RELEASE_BUILD – yes
FORCE_VOD_TRICK_MODES_ENABLED – yes
LIVE_TV_CHANNEL_CHANGER_ENABLED – No – You can still use live tv but it doesn’t auto change channels
Patch By MrDude
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credit MrDude