Pokemon Go v0.29.2
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: In the “Pokémon GO”, the player as a Pokemon trainer, walking the various places, by searching, you can catch a wild Pokemon us appropriate to its location. For example, you may be able to meet the type of Pokémon not seen in the vicinity of the lake and the sea.

Just as Pokemon trainers go on a journey of looking for Pokemon, you will be able to explore the real world.

It caught the way – of basic Pokemon

When Pokemon during the startup of the “Pokémon GO” appears in the vicinity of their own, smart phones will let me know and vibration.

Pokemon and can encounter when you tap the Pokemon that appear on the smartphone map, and throw to swipe the monster ball on the screen, you can catch. On the screen, Pokemon will appear on top of the actual landscape.

■ terms used in “Pokémon GO”

monster ball and a tool to use in order to catch the Pokemon, you can get at a particular location, which is called to appear on the map, “Poke Stop”. You may occasionally find the egg of Pokemon.

“Poke Stop”, such as the historic sites and the famous monuments, located anywhere in the world, familiar place where you did not mind usually is, it may be a very important spot.

a lot to find a Pokemon, by catch, will raise the level as a Pokemon trainer. By level up, can encounter a stronger Pokemon, it will be a good tool is also available.

Some of the Pokémon, some intended to “evolution”. By catch a lot of such Pokemon, you can evolve the one animal.

Pokemon of the egg, as well as the game of Pokemon trainer, is to walk a lot, you can return.

■ belong to the gym to choose the team! Battle in cooperation!

When the level of as Pokemon trainer goes up, players will be asked to participate in one or any of the three types of teams.

And, it appeared on the map, such as “Poke Stop” to “Jim”, you will be able to belong. The battle in cooperation with players of the same team, to protect the “gym” that belong.

Pokemon placement and Jimubatoru of flow ~ to ~ Jim

participation in the ① team

there are three types to choose one from the team, will participate.

② Pokemon placed in the “gym”

and to place in the “gym” that is on the map their own Pokemon, you will be able to belong to the “gym”.

Placement can be is any team of Pokemon not also have been placed or “Jim”, one of the “gym” that the same team as his Pokemon is located.

③ Jimubatoru

a team of Pokemon has been placed “Jim” is, you may be challenged to “Jimubatoru” from the other two teams.

One of the “gym”, can not be placed only up to one animal per player, team members should be placed more than one Pokemon to cooperate, there is a need to strengthen the defense of the “gym”.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

Playstore   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/gtngb5aodlt9

Mirror:
http://ul.to/r3xwu0l8
https://dailyuploads.net/k1497lkccou7

As you can see the skyonlin helper app is just for making apps in window mode so you don’t have to appswitch between app. Image as you can see I’m using mock locations app. What I don’t like too much buttons to push. First holding down to choose location, after clicking the V for start, you get a popup for the duration. After clicking ok it starts moving. If you want to finish need to push square button to stop. Then you get a popup completed. You play more mock locations than PoGO. Thats why I don’t recomend it. But let me explain the GPS problem. You probably are on Android 6.0 M. I’m on Android 5.0L so, I have xposed with "mock mock locations" module that app is used so PoGO doesn’t detect you activated "Mock Location" in dev menu what results in GPS error. But after I activated the module PoGO was ok, didn’t detect it but the app I installed to spoof my location "Mock Locations" also doesn’t detects my "Mock Location" is activated in dev Menu. I think it is a bug in Android L or apps fault. (This morning the module "Mock Mock Locations" got updated v1.3 adding the option whitelist but seems not to work.) So back to explaining I needed an other app. That’s where the app "Fake GPS v4.5.2" comes in place. It asks you to change GPS option to GPS mode not on High accuracy but PoGO still says GPS error so you needed "Hide Mock Location" app/xposed module to fix that problem too. After you added PoGO to the list and rebooted PoGO couldn’t detect anything but after I spoofed my gps pushing start with "Fake GPS" GPS error dissapears, gps is active in game. the only thing I need to do slide over the map (choose location) stop start. Very efficient. But thet problem remains. If i want to use "Mock Locations" app i need to let "Hide Mock Locations" module activated and disable "Mock Mock Locations" module. Restart and PoGO won’t detect that "Mock Location" is active in dev menu and I can use "Mock Locations" like i said too much clicking. But now you guys need to test. My friend who has Android 6M he activated "Mock Mock Locations"+"Hide Mock Locations"(PoGO to thelist) +Fake GPS + Skyonlin Helper to test dual window. But then the next problem you will fase is the when you switch between the windows one will freeze or so would appear. what you need to do after both apps are opened and running is click on skyonlin helper popup and click 1x time PoGO to "pin" the app + 1x time fake gps /mock locations "pin" the app than you can play and move at the same time. If you are android 6M and want to test, activate mock mock locations module + hide mock locations(PoGO to the list) module +skyonlin helper module + (mock location app) + fake gps v4.5.2 + GPS mode(not high accuracy) + mock location enabled(dev menu). Report back! xD
Better to wait XD
Today I’m having little luck finding pokemon despite being told a number of them are present near me. Other than that, I’ve found 3 eggs (2 of which this morning) and a few more balls.
I’ve checked the permissions on this APK. Verdict: HAS NO VIRUS, PERMISSIONS MATCH THE ONE WITH THE ORIGINAL GAME
fakerdetector wrote:As you can see the skyonlin helper app is just for making apps in window mode so you don’t have to appswitch between app. Image as you can see I’m using mock locations app. What I don’t like too much buttons to push. First holding down to choose location, after clicking the V for start, you get a popup for the duration. After clicking ok it starts moving. If you want to finish need to push square button to stop. Then you get a popup completed. You play more mock locations than PoGO. Thats why I don’t recomend it. But let me explain the GPS problem. You probably are on Android 6.0 M. I’m on Android 5.0L so, I have xposed with "mock mock locations" module that app is used so PoGO doesn’t detect you activated "Mock Location" in dev menu what results in GPS error. But after I activated the module PoGO was ok, didn’t detect it but the app I installed to spoof my location "Mock Locations" also doesn’t detects my "Mock Location" is activated in dev Menu. I think it is a bug in Android L or apps fault. (This morning the module "Mock Mock Locations" got updated v1.3 adding the option whitelist but seems not to work.) So back to explaining I needed an other app. That’s where the app "Fake GPS v4.5.2" comes in place. It asks you to change GPS option to GPS mode not on High accuracy but PoGO still says GPS error so you needed "Hide Mock Location" app/xposed module to fix that problem too. After you added PoGO to the list and rebooted PoGO couldn’t detect anything but after I spoofed my gps pushing start with "Fake GPS" GPS error dissapears, gps is active in game. the only thing I need to do slide over the map (choose location) stop start. Very efficient. But thet problem remains. If i want to use "Mock Locations" app i need to let "Hide Mock Locations" module activated and disable "Mock Mock Locations" module. Restart and PoGO won’t detect that "Mock Location" is active in dev menu and I can use "Mock Locations" like i said too much clicking. But now you guys need to test. My friend who has Android 6M he activated "Mock Mock Locations"+"Hide Mock Locations"(PoGO to thelist) +Fake GPS + Skyonlin Helper to test dual window. But then the next problem you will fase is the when you switch between the windows one will freeze or so would appear. what you need to do after both apps are opened and running is click on skyonlin helper popup and click 1x time PoGO to "pin" the app + 1x time fake gps /mock locations "pin" the app than you can play and move at the same time. If you are android 6M and want to test, activate mock mock locations module + hide mock locations(PoGO to the list) module +skyonlin helper module + (mock location app) + fake gps v4.5.2 + GPS mode(not high accuracy) + mock location enabled(dev menu). Report back! xD

I did this exactly however Its such a headcache to play i think i did something wrong.
only thing im doing right now is using the Moko Location making routes with like 10 km/h speed and anytime pausing..
I changed the Fake Gps setting to 2 meters like you said however when I click on start I get a message "You need to enable Allow Mock Location on Developer options"

A LIRE  GTA: Liberty City Stories v2.1 b15 + Mods

However I can’t find that option in the developer options. the only thing i see is to select app for fake location and over there i already chose Mock Location..

can you explain it better please ?? so frustrating :(

@Ntress
viewtopic.php?p=3676795#p3676795
Look at this. You maybe need to read all the comments from beginning if you din’t understand something. Tell me how you did everything than I know what you did wrong. Remember you need root, custom recovery, xposed, otherwise you cannot do anything. I cannot help you otherwise. :D are you on android 5 L or 6 M?
fakerdetector wrote:@Ntress
http://mobilism.me/viewtopic.php?p=3676795#p3676795
Look at this. You maybe need to read all the comments from beginning if you din’t understand something. Tell me how you did everything than I know what you did wrong. Remember you need root, custom recovery, xposed, otherwise you cannot do anything. I cannot help you otherwise. :D are you on android 5 L or 6 M?

I haven been reading any comment here and on the previous thread mate.
I did anything as explained and it does working for me on moko location and Pokemon go.. thing is it’s so hard to do because it also sometimes goes back to my real location (i leave my gps on).
Only level that not working for me is in Fake Gps app as i wrote.

Maybe because this one is not working its so hard..

You have android 6.0 M right? You have installed mock mock locations xposed module and hide mock location and added pokemon go to the list. You can use mock mock locations but you cannot use fake gps app. Your gps is set gps mode. You turned mock location in dev menu? You can try dissable mock mock location in xposed and let hide mock location module enabled and try then. If it is working use skyonlin helper module to play dual window.
fakerdetector wrote:You have android 6.0 M right? You have installed mock mock locations xposed module and hide mock location and added pokemon go to the list. You can use mock mock locations but you cannot use fake gps app. Your gps is set gps mode. You turned mock location in dev menu? You can try dissable mock mock location in xposed and let hide mock location module enabled and try then. If it is working use skyonlin helper module to play dual window.

yes dude I do have Android M 6.0 rooted

A LIRE  Smart AudioBook Player Pro v3.1.7

I installed xposed + mock mock module + hide mick + added pokemon to the list
I also installed mock mock app and fake gps app – and yes i cannot use fake gps app for some reason like said i got an error message saying i need to enable mock mock in dev settings.

I did choose in developer options mock mock app for mock location setting line, however i cannot find anything else in dev settings for like enabling it.
I also had problems with SkyolinHelper because when launching both apps only one working for me and the second stuck, so what i did was enabling Multi-Window in dev settings and now i use it like this for multi-window.

Also, I just noticed right now that if i choose "FAKE GPS" app under dev menu "select mock app" it is letting me start the service, but you wrote that i should select in this like the Mock Mock app.
Am i wrong ?

Seems like I handled most of my problems
(not using Fake Gps app, only Mock Mock

However the problem that I couldn’t handle is that anytime its going back and fourth to my REAL location and fake location.. like flashes…
how to prevent it from going back to my location while on route with fake location?

Ntress wrote:Seems like I handled most of my problems
(not using Fake Gps app, only Mock Mock

However the problem that I couldn’t handle is that anytime its going back and fourth to my REAL location and fake location.. like flashes…
how to prevent it from going back to my location while on route with fake location?

Are you using the paid version of Fake GPS or free? Asking because I have the paid version and it’s working like a charm for me.

thaisport wrote:
Ntress wrote:Seems like I handled most of my problems
(not using Fake Gps app, only Mock Mock

However the problem that I couldn’t handle is that anytime its going back and fourth to my REAL location and fake location.. like flashes…
how to prevent it from going back to my location while on route with fake location?

Are you using the paid version of Fake GPS or free? Asking because I have the paid version and it’s working like a charm for me.

Version 5.2 pro
The reason it’s not working is because i can either choose fake gps or mock location app on dev settings – only one app.

Should i select there fake gps instead? What then? How do i make routes over there?

Ntress wrote:
thaisport wrote:
Ntress wrote:Seems like I handled most of my problems
(not using Fake Gps app, only Mock Mock

However the problem that I couldn’t handle is that anytime its going back and fourth to my REAL location and fake location.. like flashes…
how to prevent it from going back to my location while on route with fake location?

Are you using the paid version of Fake GPS or free? Asking because I have the paid version and it’s working like a charm for me.

I use
Version 5.2 pro
The reason it’s not working is because i can either choose fake gps or mock location app on dev settings – only one app.

Should i select there fake gps instead? What then? How do i make routes over there?

Hmmmm… when you hit the ‘Select mock location app’ you should get 2+ choices, first being Nothing, second being Fake GPS. Let me see if I can get you screenshots.

Here are my screen shots:
Image Image Image