For the next 24 hours, the Windows 10 app ScreenShot Tool Pro is being given away for free in the Windows Store. The app is a desktop screenshot app but also features a variety of camera and image editing features that earn it the “Pro” in its title.
Here’s the official app description: It is the best ScreenShot Tool Pro ever! Try it once and you’ll never go back. Quick and easy ScreenShot Tool Pro has everything you need to make high-quality screenshots and indicate the important details in them. Also you can share created images to your friend, classmates or colleagues. ScreenShot Tool Pro is simple and at the same time it is a really useful! Try right now! 😉
And here’s its complete list of features:
- Support for Windows 10 features: Cortana, Ink tool, Windows Hello.
- It has a lot of things to draw and indicate the desired places on your screenshots:
- pencil to draw (you can change the color, thickness and transparency);
- lines and geometric figures – square, circle (you can change the color, thickness and transparency);
- text (you can change size and color).
- Ability to share screenshots.
- Ability to take a photo by the device’s camera and then edit it.
- Edit any image on your device.
- Edit photos from the gallery.
- Undo / Redo operations.
- Adaptive style on the edit page to the theme of user.
Do you use ScreenShot Tool Pro and would you recommend it to other Windows 10 users? Let us know in the comments below.
With greeting of Winbeta.org