Overview: The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm.
Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it’s possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character’s play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
Reduced texture memory consumption for many GPU types, which should improve stability and performance.
This app has no advertisements
Thank you for the game.
But the Mod apk doesn’t work, I have a black screen.
Can you check and fix it please ?
hmm.. any cheat to make potion unlimited?
The game is right up my alley: good writing, interesting story world, lots of skills and loot to invest in, great combat mechanics (I prefer action RPGs but for an automated combat system this is as close to complete control as one can get).
The best part for me is that the mod doesn’t include unlimited skill points or any way to boost your level aside from normal gameplay. I can never resist maxing out all my stats right away when a mod presents a shortcut, and that’s always the fastest way for me to lose interest! I am a weak person! Anyways, great game
using samsung note 3
frocster52 wrote:anyone got a sound fix?
same no sound issue here. would installing a previous version first help in anyway? thanks
Well, google play says this game is incompatible with all my device tho.. so.. I guess that’s the drawback..