Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
Overview: Navigate with Features You Won’t Find in Free Apps
víago not only provides turn-by-turn navigation, it also provides advanced features such
as lane assist that tells you which lane you want to be in for your next turn.
Updated: June 26, 2014
Navigate with Features You Won’t Find in Free Apps
víago not only provides turn-by-turn navigation, it also provides advanced features such as lane assist that tells you which lane you want to be in for your next turn. There are also photoReal junction views that provide a realistic look at interchanges ahead. Now you can drive with great confidence when approaching complex situations on unfamiliar roads.
Browse the map and search for addresses and POIs around the globe. Once you’ve found a destination within your region, navigate right to it. Online maps use the latest map data available and don’t take up storage space on your device. Plus, víago allows you to upgrade and customize your experience with premium add-on features.
• International map browsing(1): search addresses and POIs anywhere in the world
• Turn-by-turn navigation within your region
• Lane assist with photoReal junction views
• Displays current street, speed and speed limit(1)
• Customize your experience with optional upgrades(2)
Add the Features You Desire
Optional in-app purchases allow you to add the capabilities you want to help get you where you’re going with ease.
• Downloadable Maps to Go allow you to navigate without a data connection and avoid roaming fees
• Choose full or regional coverage maps
• Traffic Live provides real-time traffic information with automatic rerouting
• Directions with spoken street names and 3-D building representations help you with your orientation
• Garmin Real Directions™ guide using landmarks, significant buildings and traffic lights, such as, “Turn left after the clock tower”
• Mobile Alert Live provides alerts for mobile speed cameras as reported by fellow drivers (not permitted in all countries)
• Safety Kit helps you avoid trouble with speed and safety camera warnings (not permitted in all countries), active lane guidance and alternative routes
• Panorama View 3-D shows you the surrounding terrain, including mountains, hills and valleys
Once the app is installed, the map material for your entire region (Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East, or Russia) can be used online for navigation.
With Maps to Go you can navigate without an Internet connection and add the following regions to the app: Europe, North America, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand, Middle East, Russia
Up to date maps:
After the app has been installed for the first time, you will have access automatically to the latest maps available from the market leader HERE maps (formerly Navteq).
– Continuous use of GPS in the background can lead to a notable reduction in battery life.
– Online maps and Live services require a data connection which may incur data charges.
(1)Where data is available.
(2)Available as an in-app purchase.
kw: viago víago Garmin
☆ ☆ ☆ What’s New ☆ ☆ ☆
Version 1.0.2 (1697):
– Improvement for parsing of contact addresses (navigate to contacts from phone address book)
– Fix for an issue in Traffic Live
– Fix for several application chrashes reported through Google Play
Thank you for all your comments. We are working constantly on further improvements.
This app has no advertisements
Says it needs to be verified before I can use it. If I allow it internet access, it fails.
says that I have to download the latest licensed version from the store.
After that i cleanded up data and reinstalled it – patching doesn’t work either.
Any solution for installing this app correctly?
Thank you in advance
krackers wrote:@baness6or Try using lucky patcher. The app has a signature check which means if exported by lucky patcher it will fail.
I used lucky patcher to remove license verification but didn’t work !
Are there a specific steps to patch it ?
If it gives that error then that means the hash check failed. The uploaded apk was likely exported by lucky patcher which changed the signature causing the hash check to fail. Download one of the older versions (the updates are very minor so it doesn’t matter) that are non-modified apk’s and patch with lucky patcher or use modded gplay. It will work then.
zameel wrote:Try v1.2.1: http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/i8mvzzD5/file.html
this one works ok but you have to be on the internet all the time all the time, so I will stay with Sygic Navigation.
but thanks for the update.
This app was dropped 8 months after it was launch.
Navigation tailored to fit your needs
This app is no longer available for purchase or download.
Because it never worked the way it should of…….