Requirements: Android 5.0 or higher
Overview: CLARC is an action loaded puzzle adventure.
It combines complex spatial puzzles with arcade style action elements and an epic storyline.
As the story unfolds, the nerdy forklift robot Clarc will encounter partying robots, attractive nuclear missiles and intoxicated supercomputers. He sets out to repair his production facility on Mars and fights to rescue his friends from the intruding spaceship, M.O.T.H.E.R.
Our grid-based gameplay and tight controls will give you the retro feel of your first console.
● 100 brain-teasing puzzles in
● 25 large levels!
● 12+ hours of gameplay!
● High-definition comic visuals!
● Dozens of interactive elements!
● Advanced enemy AI!
● English, German, French, Spanish and Russian language support!
● Only 1 In-App purchase to unlock the full game. NO CONSUMABLE ITEMS!
Please note that CLARC’s rich visuals are optimized for newer devices.
● Requirements: DualCore CPU 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 4" Display, Android 4.0 or higher.
● Recommended: Tegra3, Snapdragon S4 / 400 / 600 / 800, Exynos 4210 or higher.
● Please check the free levels before purchasing!
Recent changes in v1.73:
PLAY GAMES ACHIEVEMENTS
● Get all funny trophies and find hidden secrets.
● Never lose your game progress again.
● Start gaming on your Phone, continue on your Tablet.
● Hidden touch procedure to unlock any level.
● See http://www.goldentricycle.com/help
● Italian language support.
● Automatic detection of device system language.
● ENG, GER, FRA, ESP, ITA, RUS.
● Sewer water effects.
● KitKat Immersive Mode.
● Optimized for tablets with Tegra.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: (original release by cheefy)
Cheefy wrote:yes I bought this game, and it was an offical update released yesterday
Thanks for the reply. I guess I will have to watch for the update to come my way. Like I said, Just curious.
It works perfectly on my S5!
cmingyan wrote:v1.73 is for Android 5.0+ only
this can be true, updated my htc one m8 two days ago from 4.4.4 to 5.0.2 and than this update was available. but is it also playable with android 4.4.4 or less? if not I will change the requirements
is only for 5.0 +
bllmrc99 wrote:4.3 not installed
is only for 5.0 +
thx for reply requirements changed
obb files are not in both the servers.