Overview: “The Walking Dead meets XCOM in fantastic new game tied to AMC show.” – Polygon
Stay human and survive in the official mobile game of AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Join Daryl Dixon in the fight against the flesh-hungry walkers. Do you have what it takes to stay alive?
The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land is a thrilling, action-packed RPG game where tactical choices make a difference between life and death. The one and only, Daryl Dixon, will teach you how to kill and survive – but remember, in the end you are on your own.
• FIGHT through hordes of walkers in tactical turn-based combat
• TRAIN your survivor group and upgrade their weapons
• CHOOSE who lives or dies and keep your people safe
• HUNT walkers in Terminus, Prison and other familiar locations from AMC’s The Walking Dead
• JOIN other players in deadly weekly challenges for exclusive rewards
“Throw in some pretty swish graphics, lovely animations and blood splatters, and you have one of the most carefully fleshed out zombie games we’ve seen on mobile. It looks lovely, and plays great too.” – Pocketgamer
“Each aspect of survival on AMC’s The Walking Dead has been parallel to the series’ official mobile game, subtitled No Man’s Land.” – Mashable
“Imagine your favorite mobile base-building strategy game, mix in a dash of XCOM, and then paint on a fresh coat of AMC’s The Walking Dead. That’s No Man’s Land in a nutshell.” – Gamezebo
Introducing Heroes! Play now with Daryl, Rick, Michonne and many other characters of AMC’s The Walking Dead! Collect Heroes through radio calls and unlock special abilities and valuable leader traits.
Complete Episode 1 for free Daryl tokens and unlock the first Hero of your team!
What else is new:
• Fix for some of the cinema ads issues
• Turkish and Mandarin Chinese (simplified) localizations
• Guild advertisements
• The guild menu shows the last active date of the guild members
This app has no advertisements
I dont know why but when I download at Usercloud, it always say download has finished right before it started (0 KB). As for Uploadedto, it always say that i have reached maximum download when I never even download on that site –"