Requirements: 2.2 +
Overview: HyperDevbox is proud to announce that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (J-RPG) for home video game consoles, Record of Agarest War (English version), is now available for Android.
It was the end of the age of gods… An age that ended when the door to oblivion was opened.
There were five continents in the world of Agarest, each one pierced by a great pillar that towered toward the sky. These soaring monuments were the gods themselves.
The beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl. At death’s door, he pledges himself to a contract…
This is the final tale of the gods; a story woven in souls across generations…
Game features :
* Witness the Soul Breed system! Choose a bride at the end of your adventure and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
* Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
* Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.8 GB of data
* 59 outstanding soundtracks
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* 40 cut scene videos
* Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
* Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 400 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Support for full touch interface, keyboard with key mapping and external controllers
* Xperia Play optimized
* Compatible with MOGA controllers .
* Automatic save backup to Google Cloud through Google Play Game Services.
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Google Play Game Services.
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
– 5 x Additional Dungeons DLC are available at no charge from the store, all the other DLC are not necessary to complete the game.
– You need a with at least 1.8GB of free space.
– There is a 1.8GB OBB additional data download to complete the installation so WIFI is "ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" and a good dose of patience too, the installation may take from 15mn to 30mn to complete based on your Internet network configuration and/or our servers congestion, everybody will be served but please be patient.
– There is an "in-game" FAQ in case you have some trouble during the installation so please take the time to read it should you have problems.
– Game is set, by default, to use the HIGHEST resolution and graphic settings available so please adjust in the option screen should your device be a little "just" to support the full hires data.
– A High-End device is highly recommended for the best gaming experience.
Fixed crash in boundry plane main map
restored "morning after" movies
Fixed Alberti’s adult sprites being incorrect.
This game has no advertisements
More Info: Test this game Samsung Galaxy Note II
Download Instructions: APK & OBB
Ridley wrote:Can we get the Andreno version for the Galaxy s3?
There is a version for Andreno but there logo muzhiwan when downloading games.
Advertising on muzhiwan is not there.
Such version is allowed here to add?
Galaxy S3 is video processor Mali 400, you can download the version for Note II
Ridley wrote:I have the US version without Mali. I’d prefer to not have muzhiwan.
Will try tomorrow to add the version of the Andreno and PowerVR without muzhiwan
Depositfiles keeps timing out for me after a while.
Nevermind, disabled ART and good to go
The game installed fine without any errors and I put the .obb file/directory in Androidobb like I normally do. When I load this game it just says "Could not download the expansion file from Google. Please try again later." and clicking retry just goes back to the same screen. I’m guessing the game can’t see the .obb file or it’s the wrong version/size. I even tried removing the license verification using Lucky Patcher. All it found was N1 and I’m still getting the same error afterwards.
I’m wondering if the fact that I tried several different versions beforehand may have something to do with the error I’m getting. Is there a way to remove all traces of a game/app from my device? Any help or advice on how to get this game working would be greatly appreciated!
how about the folder name ?
the obb file is need to put inside folder with this name
"com.hyperdevbox.agarestwar" then put .obb file inside obb folder in Androidobb, or for specific is Androidobbcom.hyperdevbox.agarestwar
Using LG G2, CyanogenMod 11, Adreno apk&obb.
1) Ran without obb first then saw exactly where it created obb folder. Put the obb there but not worked.
2) Tried copied the obb to various possible folders and ran, still not worked.
It removed the obb and tried to download the file by putting temp file .zzz in /Android/data. It failed after a sec.
1. installed apk, didnt run it.
2. moved obb to the folder it previously added (INTERNAL) SDcard/android/obb/com.hyperdevbox.agarestwar/and obb file in here…
3. killed any link to the net (wifi only for me here at home).
4. ran game.. and it worked like a charm.
i then stopped the game,then i turned wifi and game back on.. and the obb was gone again… this needs a proper crack or something. or a modded play store? never looked in to it… maybe its time?
so if u really really have to play, remember to kill any internet connection(s) before u play, or it will erase the obb…
as the text ingame is english, but sound is jap or whatever….
rince and repete…..
(new) 4. patched it with lucky patcher, N1 success, and internet on, and started the game, and goodbye obb i’ll wait on a version with english sound (and that explains or fixes this online erasing of the obb thing). if u forget to put the device in airplane mode or kill inet connection u have to uninstall the hole thing, as it wont work just putting the obb back in (no internet doesnt work either after u tried to start the game with internet on. some flag gets triggered i guess). And this is at any start up you’ll ever make from this point on. might be a good idea to find the save game…..
Kashim wrote:Wow, thanks for all the replies! I bet someone smart out there could write a script to automatically disable wifi when the game loads and re-enable it upon exiting the game. Someone even smarter could figure out what IP/host the game is accessing for the "check" and simply block access through the hosts file (or whatever firewall built into Android exists). Any takers?
Get juice defender. It sucks for everything else but does what you describe