If you’re a Sonos user, then perhaps you’re a bit disappointed in that company’s support of the Windows 10 platform. There’s a Windows Sonos Desktrop Controller app, but no official Windows 10 Universal Windows App. The Groove client supports playing to Sonos, and so that’s one way to play your music to the multi-room wireless audio system.
Another option is to use a third-party app, and one of the more popular is Zonos, which is a Universal Windows Platform app available in the Windows Store. And recently (via Nokiapoweruser) the app received an update with some new features.
Here’s the changelog:
• Voice control via Cortana in English or German
• Pandora and Amazon added as sources
(Also called “party mode”) full-screen mode –
• New volume knob for finer adjustment in the lower volume range
• Improved TV support
• New icons for various services
• Easier switching between different players
• Dark color scheme uses now in the entire App.
If you’re already using Zonos, then go to the Windows Store and hit the update button. If you haven’t given it a try yet, then click the link below.
With greeting of Winbeta.org