HiPER Calc Pro v10.3.2 build 210 [Paid] [Patched] [Mod Extra]
Excellent scientific calculator with symbolic algebra, integrals, derivatives
|App Name||HiPER Calc Pro|
|Mod Info||Premium Unlocked|
|Requires||Android 6.0 & up|
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Google Play Store install package check disabled;
Debug code removed;
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed;
Release by Balatan
The calculator has globally more than 35 million downloads and 200 000 five-star ratings.
You can write expressions in a natural way and watch your calculations. The result is displayed as a number, simplified expression etc.
The calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
– « pocket » for small devices
– « compact » for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
– « expanded » for tablets
A multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access the previous results.
Users can choose from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has many functions, such as:
– up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent
– basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo and negation;
– fractions and mixed numbers;
– periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
– unlimited number of braces;
– operator priority;
– repeated operations;
– equations (with one or more variables, systems of equations)
– variables and symbolic computation;
– derivatives and integrals;
– graphs of functions, equations, integral area and limits; 3D graphs;
– calculation details – extended information about a calculation like all complex roots, unit circle etc.;
– matrices and vectors
– complex numbers
– conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates
– sums and products of series
– advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
– trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
– powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
– degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
– fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
– display exponent as SI units prefix;
– memory operations with 10 extended memories;
– clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
– result history;
– binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems;
– logical operations;
– bitwise shifts and rotations;
– haptic feedback;
– more than 90 physical constants;
– conversion among 250 units;
– Reverse Polish notation.
The calculator has many settings to manage the full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with a built-in help.