Mini Metro v2.39.0 [Patched]
Requirements: Android 4.0.3+
Overview: Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on Android devices.
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
● Random city growth so each game is unique
● Eleven real-world cities to test your planning skills
● A variety of upgrades to tailor your network
● Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
● Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
● Colorblind and night modes
● Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
“If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can’t handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster.” Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
“Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller” – Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
“Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system.” – Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
Now stopping at Guangzhou, the capital of China’s Guangdong province. It is the third-busiest metro in China, the fourth-busiest in the world, and it’s now ready for you to test out your designs.
Other changes in this update are:
• Saint Petersburg difficulty increases more gently.
• Fullscreen support for devices wider than 16:9.
• Editing a line with no locomotives will no longer consume a spare locomotive.
• Various achievement translation fixes.
This app has no advertisements
Click here if you encounter any trouble ?
For demo purpose only, support dev by buying apps