MX Player Pro v1.39.13 [Final] [Patched] [AC3] [DTS] [Mod Lite]
Overview: Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
About « Draw over other apps » permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About « Pair with Bluetooth devices » permission: This permission is required to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
About « Disable screen lock » permission: This permission is required to remove screen lock temporarily when Kids lock mode is used. Nevertheless, secure screen lock will not be disabled.
About « Control vibration », « Prevent device from sleeping » permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.
If you are facing « package file is invalid » error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
MX Player Custom Codec [AC3,DTS,MLP,TRUEHD, etc..]
1. Check which version you need by going to Local Player Settings/Decoder/General
in the Custom Codec tab it will tell you which one is needed (x86,x86_64,neon,neon64/ARMv8).
Note: skip step 1 if your using aio (all in one) version
2. Download the one you need (No need to unzip it)
3. Go back to Local Player Settings/Decoder/General
and tap the Custom Codec tab then select the version you downloaded. DONE!
Download MX Player Custom Codec, Tool/Utility for the MX Player:
– This update brings you the support for USB OTG devices (FAT32 only)
– Support for casting of all media formats
– Support AI subtitle translation
– MX Share now supports sharing files from other apps
– Speed Controls in Local Video Player now supports direct inputs from the keyboard.
- Based on default Mod Version;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Languages: En, Ru;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This.
Click here if you encounter any trouble ?
For demo purpose only, support dev by buying apps