Privacy Browser v3.13.4 [Paid]
Overview: The only way to prevent data from being abused is to prevent it from being collected in the first place. Privacy Browser has two primary goals.
The only way to prevent data from being abused is to prevent it from being collected in the first place. Privacy Browser has two primary goals.
1. Minimize the data that is sent to the internet.
2. Minimize the data that is stored on the device.
In contrast, privacy sensitive features are disabled by default in Privacy Browser. If one of these technologies is required for a website to function correctly, the user may choose to turn it on for just that visit. Or, they can use domain settings to automatically turn on certain features when entering a specific website and turn them off again when leaving.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed (see https://www.stoutner.com/privacy-browser/common-settings/webview/). In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
• Integrated EasyList ad blocking.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Import/export of settings and bookmarks.
• Fix an intermittent crash on restart caused by the race condition fix introduced in 3.13.3.
• Add a monochrome icon option.
• Bump the minimum API to 24 (Android 7).
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This.
Click here if you encounter any trouble ?
For demo purpose only, support dev by buying apps