Strava: Run, Ride, Hike v286.6 + Wear OS [Mod]
Overview: Millions of runners and cyclists use Strava to record their activities, compare performance over time, compete with their community, and share the photos, stories and highlights of their activities with friends.
• Activity Tracking: During and after activity, get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned, as well as an interactive map of your activity
• Training Log: Monitor your training and track your improvement over time
• Route Discovery: Discover new places to run or ride, or follow routes you’ve created with mobile navigation
Connect with Friends and Fellow Athletes
• Social Training: Follow friends, training buddies and pros to view each other’s activities and encourage them with kudos and comments
• Activity Photos: Showcase the best moments of your run or ride
• Friendly Competition: Dig deep and shoot for a top time on segment leaderboards
• Personal Challenge: Participate in monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Strava on Social: Share activity details on Facebook and Twitter
Pair Your Favorite Technology
• Device Friendly: Strava works with almost all GPS running watches, cycling computers and activity trackers
• Heart Rate: Train with a heart rate monitor for additional performance data
Additional web-only features, including route building, clubs and group activities, are available to all Strava athletes at http://www.strava.com .
Passionate Athletes: Go Premium
• Train for peak performance with personalized coaching
• Get unrivaled live performance feedback during your activity
• Geek out with exclusive and detailed analysis after every activity
These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2 . See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/2714 … id-device-
★★★ MOD ★★★
– Paid features unlocked
– Maps: stretches, routes, saved, recording, saved routes works
– The segments work
– Beacon – Connecting the phone to watch (works)
– Gauges and sensors work
– More paths – not working (server side)
– Login by email only
– Multi languages
– CPUs: armeabi-v7a,arm64-v8a.
The file to the watch (Companion) is transferred via Bugjaeger or ADB
otherwise there will be no connection with the watch.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credit cenzo
Trouble downloading? Read This.
Click here if you encounter any trouble ?
For demo purpose only, support dev by buying apps